The protection of your personal information is an important concern to which we pay special attention.
- What types of personal information do we gather?
We may collect and process a range of personal information including:
- Identifiers: Such as a real name, alias, postal address, telephone number, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, other state or national identification number(s), your signature, physical characteristics or description, insurance policy number or other similar unique personal identifiers.
- Commercial Information: Such as transaction and purchase information and history.
- Financial Information: Such as your bank account number, credit card number, debit card number or any other financial information.
- Technical and Usage Information: Such as login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and information on other technology on the devices using our websites or products; information about how you use our website, products and services, such as browsing history, search history, or other information on interactions with our websites, applications, products and services.
- Educational or Professional/Employment-Related Information: Such as education or training history, work history and prior employers.
- Sensory information: Such as audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as call and video recordings.
- Inference Information: For example preference profiles drawn from any of the personal information listed above.
- Protected Class Information or other Sensitive Information: including classifications protected by law such as: sex, age, race, national origin, disability, medical conditions, marital status, citizenship, military/veteran status, request for leave, and criminal offence data.
- We do not intend to collect personal information of Children: We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this website or through any of its features. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at Customerservice@wildmarketinggroup.com.
We collect personal information from a variety of sources, including:
- From You. You may directly give us personal information when you:
- Apply for and/or purchase a franchise business;
- Apply for, purchase, register or use our products and services;
- Receive customer support;
- Create an account on our website;
- Subscribe to our publications;
- Request marketing be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- Correspond with us in person at trade shows, events, or otherwise;
- Interact with us as a potential or existing franchisee or as an employee or contractor of a franchisee;
- Make a claim under a franchisee insurance policy for which we provide claims administration services;
- Register for an event;
- Give us feedback or provide us other information when you contact us; or
- When you connect your social media account to your account with us.
- Do not provide personal information about others to us unless you have confirmed you are authorized to do so.
- From automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website or application, we will automatically collect Technical and Usage Information (more fully described in the “What types of personal information do we gather?” Section.) We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- From third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal information from various third parties that confirmed they are authorized to share it with us or other public sources, such as:
- Consumer reporting agencies, credit reference agencies and publicly available databases;
- Auto repair shops and auto dealers who use our products or services;
- Our franchisees;
- Your financial and legal advisors;
- Our vendors and suppliers that you may interact with;
- Insurance companies and brokers;
- Other Wild Marketing Group companies or employees that you may interact with, including through other websites, products, services, or social media pages; or
- Search information providers.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- Business Uses, such as:
- Process and deliver your order, manage your subscriptions, or carry out our obligations arising from any other contracts you enter into with us;
- Manage warranty and tool returns;
- Provide bookkeeping and tax services;
- Support financing and lender enquiries;
- Support corporate ownership and confirmation;
- Manage payments, fees and charges and collect and recover money owed to us and/or pay money we owe you;
- Managing our relationship with you by sending you renewal notices, notifying you of product or service information, asking you to leave a review or take a survey, or enabling you to partake in a prize draw or competition;
- Managing franchise information, such as processing employee and assistant changes, route changes and relocations, amending list of calls, processing manager Owner/Reversal of Managing Owner and corporation assignments, organising training, and managing credit limits;
- Franchise performance reporting;
- Fulfill your requests, answer your questions, respond to your comments, and measure how effectively we address your concerns;
- Analyse and develop new products and services, or make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods and services that may be of interest to you;
- Providing franchise support;
- Arrange events and make travel arrangements;
- Process franchisee exit from the franchise system; or
- Fulfill any legal obligations we may have.
- Monitoring & Recording: to handle any calls, chats or other interactions with us, including by the customer services team. Please be aware that it is our general practice to monitor and in some cases record such interactions for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to retain evidence of a particular transaction or interaction.
- Website Experience: for the technical administration of the website; for internal operations; for customer administration; for product surveys; for troubleshooting; for information analysis, information analytics, testing, and research and development purposes; to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- Protecting our Rights and Property: to protect our rights or property or that of our business partners, franchisees, dealers, suppliers, customers or others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected; to recover debts; to prevent, detect, identify, investigate, respond, and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities and prohibited behavior or activities.
- Product development: We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to gather information for product management and development. For example, we may tell our sales and marketing staff that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our web site, or that Y number of software licenses were ordered during a particular time period. This aggregate information may also be shared with the Wild Marketing Group, independent dealers and franchisees.
- Marketing: to communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers and promotions; to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer, or offered by others, that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and to send informational or promotional email messages to you, which you may opt out of receiving as described below.
The following categories of information (more fully described in the “What types of personal information do we gather” Section) may be disclosed: Identifiers, Commercial Information, Financial Information, Technical or Usage Information, Educational or Professional/Employment-Related Information, Protected Class Information or Other Sensitive Information. Such information may be disclosed as follows:
- Business reorganizations: Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise our business. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of such information from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
- Customers: We may provide your contact information to customers on your list of calls or potential customers so they may contact you. Contact information may also be disclosed to other prospective buyers of a franchise while the franchisee is active or when they leave the system.
We will endeavour not to keep your personal information in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably necessary for achieving the permitted purposes. This means that information will be destroyed or erased from our systems or anonymized when it has reached the applicable retention period.
We are a global company and we may process, store and transfer personal information we collect to a country outside your own (including the United States and Canada), provided that certain conditions as set out in the applicable legislation are complied with.
We endeavour to protect the security of your personal information. We will seek to maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we endeavour to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or stored on our systems; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. These procedures include physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
We ask that you keep your information as up-to-date as possible so you may get the maximum benefit from us.
For questions related to updating or changing your personal information, please contact the customer care team on 1 (414) 908-3900.
- California Residents: The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents specific rights regarding their personal information. You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Access to Specific Information and Data Portability: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Please note, we do not provide these access and data portability rights for B2B personal information. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, We will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will identify the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Deletion Request Rights: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal information. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights. To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us toll-free at 1 (414) 908-3900
- Other notices for California residents:
- California “Do Not Track” Disclosure. We do not track our customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore generally do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
- WE HAVE NOT “SOLD” PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT.
- If you are a resident of California, under 18, and a registered user of our websites, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted by writing to our Data Protection Manager at Customerservice@wildmarketinggroup.com. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
- Nevada Residents: Nevada residents may request that website operators not sell consumer’s “Covered Information” as defined by Nevada law. WE HAVE NOT “SOLD” COVERED INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF NEVADA LAW. If you are a Nevada resident that would like to make a further inquiry regarding the selling your Covered Information, please contact Customerservice@wildmarketinggroup.com.
- What are cookies: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit, and are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently.
- How do I change my cookie settings:
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your computer or device at any time. If you choose to set your browser settings so cookies are not accepted, then you can still visit our website, apps and online services, however doing so may affect your use of some parts of our web services, apps and online services and reduce availability of the services provided by our website, apps and online services.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To provide you with products and services, such as to provide our website to you; register and administer accounts; provide products and services requested; provide customer support; diagnose, repair and track service and product quality issues; communicate with you about your product, service, or subscription; authenticate account users; verify eligibility for certain programs or benefits; to respond to requests, complaints, and inquiries; and otherwise facilitate your relationship with us.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as to evaluate or audit the usage, performance and safety of our products and services; evaluate and improve the quality of our products and services and design new products and services; operate our website and customize the content; internal research and analytics purposes; display or evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising or marketing efforts; evaluate and improve the quality of your interactions with us; catalog your responses to surveys or questionnaires; or maintain internal business records.
- For legal, safety or security reasons, such as to comply with legal requirements; protect ours and our users’ safety, property or rights; and detect, prevent, and respond to security incidents or other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- For marketing, such as for contextual ad customization or to market our products or services or those of our affiliates, business partners, or other third parties. We may use Personal Information we collect to send you newsletters, surveys, questionnaires, promotions, or information about events. You can unsubscribe to our email marketing via the link in the email or by contacting us using the information below in Section 10.
We may use anonymized, de-identified, or aggregated information for any legal purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire as indicated in the above list.
If you consider that the applicable data protection legislation or this policy has not been followed, then you should raise the matter with our Data Protection Manager at Customerservice@wildmarketinggroup.com.